Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You never know.....

what can happen in the course of a homeschool day. :-) And that is why I love it. Today went more smoothly than our lessons have in a while....and I am so grateful for it. I did have to tell the children at one point to go to their rooms and stay their until they find their brains (LOL) but it was, overall, a great day. We had visitors from Bible Times as well. See....


Aren't they adorable. Sweet E left her outfit on the longest. They had a ball playing "shepherd." I hope they will put the outfits back on for Papa when he gets home. Oh, they also have their new verse memorized. I will try and see if I can get the camera to turn on so I can get a video of them. Well...I have a ton to do and I think I am getting another cold sore. :-( Second one in less than 2 weeks. Oh well..... Hope you all are having a blessed week!

No comments: