Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Proverbs 23:12

Sorry no new pictures, but I do have a new video for you. It's their latest memory verse. (They were given a new one today).



We have been super busy. We had school yesterday and today, but with a shortened schedule today. Big T and I both had crazy noses. His wouldn't stop running and I couldn't seem to stop sneezing! So we will have to double up on the math tomorrow. Not a big deal, but we won't be having school on Friday as I will be going to see the midwife. Can't believe it's only 7 weeks until the new arrival makes his or her appearance. I pray you all are having a wonderful God filled week and that the school sessions are going well. I am still waiting to hear back from our local district. The stuff was supposed to be mailed out Friday, but I doubt it. I live right in town so it never takes more than a day (2 at the most) to get to me. Sigh....hopefully tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sweet E makes me smile. She is such a darling. I miss you guys!!!