Thursday, September 24, 2009

One of those days...

Okay this is the third time I have tried publishing this. Each time a piece of the post disappears. Third time is the charm right? Anyway...for the veteran homeschoolers out there you will know what I mean when I say it has been one of those days. It's like the children left their brains in their bedrooms or somewhere today. They sure didn't act like they had them. LOL Oh, well....to keep from getting any more frustrated we have taken a break and will finish school when Beloved gets homes. But I did manage to get a pictures of all three children doing their copywork first. (Well...Little E's copywork is more of coloring, but that is okay.)




I also managed to get a video of their last memory verse and wanted to make sure I shared it. :-)



I know I haven't done a very good job lately on updating everything that is going on. Once we get past this weekend I hope to do some more updates that are more in depth. We have family camp this weekend and I am trying to get everything ready for it. I pray you all are having a great week and if you are homeschooling....I pray your children can find their brains. LOL :-)

No comments: