Saturday, November 1, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #11 Field trips


THEME:

"This week I’d like to invite you to share your favourite field-trip that you’ve been able to go on since you’ve started homeschool. I’d encourage you to include photos, but you don’t have to."

My favorite field trip so far......It would have to be to the apple orchard. The children, Nana, and I had so much fun. Especially after we went to Nana's house and made yummy applesauce. :D
It coincided nicely with out school lessons. It happened to be the week for the letter A and the unit happened to be...APPLES! It was fun to see my Sweet E learn that apples do grow on trees (she kept saying they didn't before we went to the orchard.) Granted.....we have only had a couple of field trips, but we are only into our 3rd month of homeschooling. Many more field trips to come. :D

No comments: