Sunday, January 30, 2011

Preschool Time!

With cold snowy weather and sickness we have been stuck inside a lot the past month and a half. Seems like someone is always sick and the weather has been terribly cold this month. So I do my best to come up with things for Little E's play time during school. I think I have shown this before, but I will show it again. We have a few construction vehicles (by M@tchbox I think) and we keep them in a box with popcorn and dried beans.

He plays with this at least 3 times a week.

Unfortunately most of the trucks are buried. Too much dirt and gravel in the way. ;-)

The best money ever spent was on these trucks and the plastic case to hold it all. I just need a bigger sheet for him to use.
Here is Mr. Ornery himself :-)

I need to come up with a few other things for him to keep him busy and help him learn while I am occupied with the oldest two children. I should add that this activity is only brought out with Special K is down for her nap. Or else it would turn into a gigantic mess!

No comments: