Saturday, March 12, 2011

Again...Still Here...

I am doing my best to catch up. With the whole family being sick for almost for 1 1/2 to 2 months I didn't have a whole lot of time. (I guess I didn't make time to post) We have kept busy and are pretty well on track with our school work. We have struggled through math and went back about 5 lessons to try it all again. Seems to be helping with Big T but Sweet E is still having a hard time. May go back a couple of lessons and start again and hopefully I can find a way to help the information sink in.



There have been learning experiences for everyone in the family. Beloved and Big T learned how to change the spark plugs in the car. I was very proud of them. They did a great job!


My Dad was able to come up for a visit and Sweet E said she would like to make him a cake (just because). She made the two layer chocolate cake and iced it by herself (For the most part). She asked that I make the IU symbol to put on top and then she decorated even more with the red and white icing. It was a big hit and a great job for her first time making and decorating a cake. 


Then we took Papaw letterboxing so he could see what we have been talking about. We ended up at  Honey Run and it was so amazing to see how much water and how much power the waterfall had. It was incredibly loud as well!


Plus yesterday was a co-op day for the children. Big T and Sweet E had music, Spanish, gym, and story stretchers. Little E had a couple different preschool classes and Special K went wherever I took her. I was very grateful that we were able to have classes (2 out of the 5 have been canceled so far this winter due to snow.) I was looking forward to the children running off some energy. Cabin fever is getting REALLY bad!

Well, we have a busy weekend ahead as well (but good). The Pastor and his family are coming over to our house for the first time. So much to do! May the Lord bless you and have a blessed weekend!

No comments: