Tuesday, February 23, 2010

AAAAHHHHHH!

Sorry...had to get that out of my system. Our main computer has been running slow and who knows why. We don't bog it down with unnessary items, but it's still 10 times slower than it should be. So anyway, I have pictures and other things I need to post but right now I am back on our 10 year old laptop as hubby is saving documents and resetting the main computer to factory default. We would rather start all over, but the d drive is not working at all. It won't even open! And our firewall/virus protection is junk because we have a virus we can't get rid of...which is why we are starting all over again! Oh well....could be worse I guess. I just wanted to give a quick update.

I can say that the children finished the Math-U-See Primer and we will be starting the Alpha book tomorrow. They are learning to tell time (and doing very well I might add) and their reading is going much better than it was 3 months ago. I still don't know how we all learned how to read English in the first place. It seems there is always an exception to the exception to the exception to the rule. LOL Anyway, I pray you are all having a great week and we hope to be back up with pictures very, very soon! Blessings. :-D

No comments: