Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another week

Last week they children learned the letter "Oo" and the theme for the week was the octopus. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the mural they did yet. I do have a picture of them painting the water, but they then added their own octopus to the water. (I will try and get a picture of it up soon.)


Then I let Big T have some time with the magnets, which he loves! His favorite thing to make with them right now are ships. You can see how proud he is of his creation. He asked me to take a pictue for him.


The music portion of our lessons this week was easy to fill. The local college...my Alma Mater (MVNU) has a wonderful tradition of performing Handel's Messiah. We haven't gone for a few years, but I so happy we were able to attend this past Sunday. My pictures are not that great, pretty blurry, because we sat in the balcony and I can't hold still enough to get good shot with the zoom. But I do have a couple of videos. And I think you can hear Little E crying in both. By the time the Hallelujah chorus came around it was 9 and way past his bed time. :-)




No comments: