Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stumbling....

That is exactly what we did this week. Stumble through our lessons. That is what it felt like anyway. We got all the lessons done, but not in the best way. Anyway, I wanted to show some pictures from some past lessons. First the children learned how to make paper snowflakes. They absolutely love making them, but I don't love the mess. I do enjoy having them hanging up on my wall though. :-D


And school is just not the sit down work. It's the everyday life experiences as well. Did you know that Big T makes awesome chicken nuggets? It's true. See...this picture is proof.


All I have to do is get the ingredients ready and he does the rest! It's so great to watch him enjoy being in the kitchen and learning new things.

So, I am praying next week is a more productive week and I can add some new pictures very soon. :-D

No comments: