Thursday, January 29, 2009

Letter C

Boy, I haven't posted in a very, very long time. If you read my other blog you will already know that my husband lost his job on January 12th. We have covered the Letter C and the Letter H. I don't have many pictures because our camera is barely working these days. But, when we were covering the Letter C the children read a story called The Story of Ferdinand. They enjoyed the book and they even acted out the parts. They then chose this picture from the book.....

The children then painted their version of the picture. Here is Big T's.....

And here is Sweet E's picture.

And since Beloved has been home he has been a great help in our art department. Here is his version. I loved it so much it is now hanging up on the wall in our living room. :-)

So...there is a short version of what has been done. I hope to do much better in the coming weeks of keeping up with our school lessons. :-) Blessings to you all

No comments: